All figures presented on the site include VAT at the prevailing rate.
When you place an order, and if the products are in stock, they will be sent by courier or by the postal service to the address provided during registration.
• A normal delivery in mainland Portugal will be made within 7 business days;
• Islands: the expected delivery time and shipping cost will be shown.
Stocks of Products
In a situation of a shortage of stock in relation to the item ordered, the customer will be notified of the estimated time of delivery.
PLACING AN ORDER
To place your order, you must log in and access the "Online Store". In this area, you will find descriptions of the products available and their respective value, with the option to "Add to cart". To add the desired products to your purchase, you should choose that option. To continue with the ordering process, you should select the option "shopping cart" at any time and follow the different steps.
Orders should be paid by:
Bank Transfer – the Order will be delivered after presentation of proof of payment and confirmation by the finance department NIB 001000002203420000485
Steps for payment:
• Visit an ATM or access your online bank account.
• Select the option transfers.
• Enter the amount (value of the order) and the NIB of the account to be credited.
• You must send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with information regarding the payment of the order (name, order number, date). Please take care if you registered with a certain name and made the transfer on behalf of another entity, as if we are not informed of this situation, we will find it difficult to match the payment with the order received. In this case, even though the customer has already made the transfer, we will not know which order is being paid, and your order may be withheld.
• In the event of payment at an ATM, keep your proof of payment and send a copy to email@example.com. For online payments, you have the option to immediately send your proof of payment by email.
The existence of the product in stock is only assured after ordering.
Keep in mind:
The order will be cancelled unless payment is made within 7 (seven) business days.
Orders placed during the weekend and public holidays will only be processed on the next business day.
All orders will be delivered via a transport company or through the Post Office.
Shipping of orders will only be guaranteed by means of and after confirmation of payment.
Deliveries by courier are only made at addresses where someone is guaranteed to be present to receive your order, otherwise it will be returned at the customer’s cost. Orders are only shipped after confirmation of payment
Orders up to € 20 – Shipping payable by the customer.
Orders above € 20 – Free shipping
Price and delivery time will be indicated for each case.
Orders for other countries, shipping price upon request and payable by the customer.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase due to a defect or non-compliance with your purchase, our return policy allows you to return the product within 10 days of the date of receipt.
Please send any complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receipt of the products.
The customer shall bear the shipping costs, which will be refunded if a defect or major error is found in the product.
SHIPPING TO ADDRESSES OUTSIDE PORTUGAL:
• Orders shipped after receipt of the bank transfer.
• Shipping costs are payable by the customer.
• Please email any queries or questions to us at email@example.com